Why I Love This Full Moon In Scorpio (May 4th)

"full moon in scorpio" So I grabbed my Rex Bills off the shelf and I had these notes scrawled in the margin of the Eighth House chapter:

debt, need, the need for resurrection, release the dead.

Are the dead our people, ancestors? Or a metaphor? Are you trapped? Are they? Do you talk? Do you want to?

A Full Moon is the Most Moon, the Big Moon, fat juicy emotional, tides and waves, clairvoyance, seas of spirit summoning! It is EXTRA that sign. So we get a Scorpio boost. Do you WANT a Scorpio boost? ;)

I’m not talking about the actual Scorpios in your lives (although they may resurface and demand your attention). I’m talking about ENERGY that is bigger than any one person.

My advice for the MoonPluto people and other similarly magically inclined:

Be a good witch! Dust off your altar. Prepare your ritual. What do you want? The purpose of magick is manifestation. But you have to know how. Do you know how? Perhaps instinctively you do.

Transition!!!

topic on my mind: necromancy. It’s not weird to me. Maybe because I lost my parents so young, but trying to make contact with the dead just isn’t… strange to me at all. In fact, it feels natural to have these communications so I wind up being surprised when such topics are discussed in hushed or forbidden tones. Do you have an opinion on this? That’s the word. Natural. It’s natural to me to do this, even without ceremony or ritual. My father showed up yesterday during my acupuncture appointment. We don’t talk all that much. That was interesting.

One may even say that a Full Moon in Scorpio would be THE perfect time for such summoning, eh? Think about it. Is this something you’d like to do? Something you’re afraid to do? Scorpio, the Eighth, Pluto, all are associated with death and rebirth.

*
Full Moon in Scorpio at 13 degrees opposing Sun in Taurus this Sunday, May 3rd. 

Mercury will be in early Gemini. It does not aspect the FM, although interesting to note that Mercury goes retrograde at the FM degree, 13. Hmm!
AND 13 is the Death card in the Tarot. Hmm again!

*Full Moon trine Neptune and Vesta in Pisces. What is this good for? Prayer, meditation, visualization, scrying, potion-making, candle magick, Tarot lovers, concentrated doses of it all. You do realize that visualization is magical technique, don’t you? Put a little effort in for best results. THEY WANT TO TALK TO YOU. (You know who I’m talking about. They are stirring.)

*Full Moon sextile Pluto (retrograde). This is what gives the Full Moon its STRENGTH and intensity so it’s not just dripping wet Moon Neptune dolphins. Pluto in Capricorn: backbone spine holding you up, the body’s cage to hold your organs in. You can see into the past (i.e. PAST LIVES) as well as the future. How many of the Akashic Records do you actually want to read?

*Full Moon square Juno in Leo i.e. Juno the faithful wife — SHE IS TEMPTED, SCORPIO RULES TEMPTATION, cheaters and almost-cheaters you have been warned, you will be tempted, I do not judge, I’m just the messenger. By warning I mean… be aware! This Full Moon is LUSTY.

*Full Moon square JUPITER! Jupiter expands what it touches. Scorpio party! Solitary witches may want to reach out to others. That square from cheerful Leo Jupiter will push aside your reticence. For the moment!

Not a bad moon at all in my humble opinion but POWERFUL OH YES making aspects to the heavenly shamans and priestesses and FUN.

Yes I said FUN. Jupiter square Full Moon OH YES this is YOUR Full Moon, more than all the others, my little witches! So enjoy! Make a big magick, make a big fire, make a BIG.

Who are you flirting with? With the dead? The Devil? The milkman? ;) The Moon rules milkmen. A very rich even mischievous Full Moon. Potent! That’s the energy I hear here. Scry to your hearts’ content :)

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING, THIS IS THE FULL MOON MOMENT TO ASK!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers