Don’t Go Crazy: Advice For Your Uranus Transit

"Pluto opposition sun"

I just read this powerful essay by astrologer Virginia Bell. Here is the link. And I shared it on my Facebook and added in the comments:
How I feel after reading this: don’t go crazy. If you can help it, don’t go crazy. Because sometimes there is a moment, a choice. And you either dive in to the crazy or you swim to shore.
I’m not saying that’s what happened to her mother. I’m not saying she had a choice. I’m saying I know the feeling of:
okay I’m am going to snap out of this mood NOW because if I do not snap out of this mood NOW… I may lose the ability to choose. Next time. Indulgence in The Mood starts feeling uncomfortable after a while. And that’s how it should be. When it starts feeling like a a comfortable sweater, that’s a problem.
Isabel Hickey wrote:
Uranus changes are often disruptive, but it always changes the “status quo” for a new and better pattern. It destroys the ruts in which we can get stuck and sets us free.
Are you under a Uranus transit? 
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers