Free Jupiter Promises Astrology Reading


Dear Lauri, I'm sorry you've waited for the correction for so long, so I want to apologize with a bonus Astrology reading-
Jupiter Promises Report

Free Jupiter Promises Astrology Reading

I'm doing the free Astrology Reports for all of Page followers and Forum members-

you just need to leave your B-day info (day, time and place of birth. If you don't know the exact time,the Report will be shorter - but that's better then to make a Reading with wrong time: it would mess up your Natal Chart placements and the Report would be about totally different person! If you were born in a very small place, please write me down the nearest bigger town! (up to 100 miles distant!)


I would like to refer you to your Natal Chart Reading - Updated (with right date of birth, I hope!) HERE.
Sorry once again , and I hope you'll enjoy your readings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers